Introduction To Blogging – An Ultimate Guide To Make Money Blog:
Blogging is a great way to share your knowledge, thoughts and ideas with the world. It can be a source of income if you have a large following. In this article we will be getting some knowledge about “How to Start A Blog Website That Makes Passive Income”. The first step to start blogging is finding out which blogging platform you want to use. There are many popular platforms including WordPress, Blogger and Tumblr but I would recommend using WordPress because it has more features than other platforms and allows you to monetize your blog.
Want to learn Practical Blogging: Practical Blogging Course
Things to know before Start Blogging:
- Blogging is a way to share your thoughts, views, and knowledge with the world.
- There are many blogging platforms, but the most popular one is WordPress.
- To start a blog you need two things – a domain name and hosting space.
- You can start a free blog on sites like Tumblr, Blogger or Wix.
- You can get free themes or paid themes for WordPress.
- The most important thing in creating a blog is the content of your blog posts.
- To start a blog, you need to find out which blogging platform you want to use.
Why Blogging is so Important in 2023?
Blogging is a way to share your thoughts, views and knowledge with the world. It can be a blog post or an article, an article on any topic you want to write about. You can also publish videos or photos on your blog as well, but that’s up to you.
The best part of blogging is that it helps you in two ways: firstly it allows people to see what kind of personality they would get from reading/watching your posts; secondly when someone reads one of your articles/blog posts then she will come back for more content which means more chances for her engagement towards her readership!
Start Blogging With WordPress CMS
There are many blogging platforms, but the most popular is WordPress.
WordPress is a free and open source platform that makes it easy to create your own blog by using the WordPress editor. It’s also very customizable and allows you to add customizations like themes, plugins or widgets easily.
During reading this blog, How to Start A Blog Website That Makes Passive Income, You may create a highly advance, responsive and interactive business website. 37% of the websites in the whole world, worth millions are created on WordPress.
Best Hosting And a Domain For Blogging
To start a blog you need two things – a domain name and hosting space.
A domain name is the name of your blog, so it’s what people will type into their browser when they want to visit your site. You can buy a domain through one of the many companies that provide this service (e.g., GoDaddy), but most people don’t need anything more than a simple TLD (top-level domain) like .com or .org. You can also get hosting space for free or for a fee; many hosts offer both options if you don’t mind paying extra for services like email accounts, security features, backups etcetera.
Best Hosting Companies:
To start your blogging career you need to have a best hosting with 100% uptime. The high level hosting will get you rank high without any loading time that help you to reduce bounce rate. I would recommend two hosting companies that i rely on:
Best Responsive Website Developer:
I have been into the website development industry where 100+ interactive and responsive websites have been built so far. Our services are the reason to drive multiple sales worth millions to our international clients. So if you want us to create responsive website. Reach to us by using below link or find some other seller on fiverr.
- Our Services: WordPress Website Developer
- Fiverr Seller: WordPress Blog Developer
Create Free Blog Website on Tumblr, Blogger or WIX.
- You can start a free blog on sites like Tumblr, Blogger or Wix.
- The pros and cons of each platform are different, so it’s best to research them before choosing your platform.
- Sign up for Tumblr by clicking here: https://www.tumblr.com/signup# step1 (this will take you directly to the sign up page). You’ll need to enter your email address, password and create an account before being able to use this platform.
- Create your first blog post by clicking on “Create New Post” in the top right corner of the screen after signing into Tumblr with one of their supported email addresses (it may take around 10 minutes or so). You’ll then have 2 options: either “Single Post” or “Masonry Grid.” For now let us go with single post because we can always come back later if we want grid layout later on down the line .
Best free WordPress themes or paid themes :
You can get free themes or paid themes for WordPress.
A free theme is not very good and you will have to customize it yourself or search for someone who has already done it. Paid themes are better than the free ones because they have been tested by many people and they are well-known brands in their field of work.
How To Create An Engaging Content For a Blog?
The most important thing in creating a blog is the content of your blog posts. This may sound obvious, but it bears repeating:
- Quality content is king!
- Keyword research is essential if you want your site to rank well in search engines.
- Create an outline for each post before writing it down or typing out those first words on screen. You’ll be able to see where ideas are coming from and how they fit together better this way!
Once you’ve got all these things planned out, it’s time to start putting them into action by writing that first draft:
Best Platform For Blogging:
To start a blog, you need to find out which blogging platform you want to use.
There are many different platforms and there is no best one for everyone. The most popular ones include WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr and Squarespace. These are all free platforms that allow users to create websites without having any technical knowledge of programming or design skills.
The second thing you’ll want to consider when deciding on a platform is whether it is right for your needs as well as whether it has enough features available within its niche market (i.e., if they offer more than just basic blogging functionality).
How to get free traffic to blog or website?
Blogging journey is an amazing if it got to success. I will be sharing the most effective and most used ways to generate traffic on blog it means the flow of organic traffic on your blog. As a result you will get handsome revenue either you are doing affiliate marketing or monetized by AdSense.
By closing this most demanding topic How to Start A Blog Website That Makes Passive Income. Blogging makes you an intellectual if you write your own blogs. But if you outsource and just doing blogging as your business then if gonna give you a lot of income in dollars. The need is to be consistent and upload regular blogs on website that eventually give your organic traffic